Use watercolor (washable) markers to draw and color on a round coffee filter.
- Practice name, letters, numbers, shapes, horizontal/vertical lines, etc.
- Spray with water from a spray bottle (good for hand strength). Use the trigger style or the one finger pump style (good for isolated index finger).
After it dries
- Gather in the middle with a clothespin and pipe cleaner to make butterflies
- Make into flowers. For instructions click here
- Hang in the window as a suncatcher. For instructions for snail frame, click here