2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR – NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
AOT, Inc. is currently seeking enthusiastic physical therapists (PT), and physical therapy assistants* (PTAs), occupational therapists (OT) and occupational therapy assistants (COTAs) to fill full- and part-time positions in school-age and preschool services, and early intervention. Opportunities are also available in outpatient services for all ages.
You will grow professionally as you help clients with a wide variety of conditions gain or regain the skills necessary to succeed. As an AOT therapist, you will enjoy the freedom of a flexible schedule and working in a location that is convenient to where you live. Our friendly and helpful central office staff will give you administrative support.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE for this position will be competent to provide comprehensive therapy services to children, adolescents, and young adults with a wide variety of needs and diagnoses.
- Complete evaluations (PTs and OTR/Ls)
- Provide client centered, evidence-based treatment
- Establish or follow through with treatment plans
- Collaborate with staff, families, teachers and other school personnel to achieve goals and objectives
- Possess effective written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrate strong computer and organizational skills
FLEXIBILITY TO MEET YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS
With AOT, Inc. you have the opportunity to structure your job to fit the demands of your lifestyle and personal responsibilities. Part-time pediatric positions can become full-time, year-round, as your caseload expands.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR AOT
- Competitive Rates
- Benefit package for full-time employees includes medical insurance allowance
- Clearance reimbursement
- 401(k) plan (part time to full time)
- Continuing education programs
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability
- Varied caseloads
- Flexible schedules
- Administrative support
- Continuing education opportunities
- Professional mentoring
- Supportive management approach
- Intalere employee discount program for products and services
- Recruitment referral bonus program
Graduate of an accredited APTA or AOTA educational program
Valid Pennsylvania Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant or Occupational Therapy Assistant License
Driver’s License/Automobile Insurance
Act 33/34 Child Abuse and Criminal Background Clearances
FBI fingerprinting clearance
Act 168 Release
Six months experience preferred
* PTAs must have Pa. certification for indirect supervision
Please visit Monster.com for current opportunities
AOT’s recruitment, selection and promotion of employees is based upon the candidate’s qualifications and relevant experience. Regard is not given to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, national origin, or non-relevant disabilities as defined by law.